Simple Whatnots Club
by Kim Diehl
We're excited to be bringing you the Simple Whatnots Club by Kim Diehl for 2020.
Featuring her Esther's Heirloom Shirtings
collection, the club features 8 small quilts perfect for use as table toppers, wallhangings, pillows and more.
Here's the line up:
Each month, starting in January and continuing through August, we'll send you the fabric and pattern to make one of the featured quilts.
- Breezy = finished size is 18 1/2 inches by 18 1/2 inches
- Cracker Crumbs = finished size is 20 1/2 inches by 20 1/2 inches
- Esther's Garden Box = finished size is 14 1/2 inches by 14 1/2 inches
- Farmer's Market = finished size is 20 inches by 20 inches
- Hickory Dickory = finished size is 18 1/2 inches by 22 1/2 inches
- Laundry Line = finished size is 36 1/2 inches by 36 1/2 inches
- Pleased As Punch = finished size is 30 1/2 inches by 30 1/2 inches
- This and That = finished size is 18 1/2 inches by 18 1/1 inches
You can add coordinated backing to your order, if you desire. Recommended backing for each project ranges from a fat quarter to 1 1/4 yards. We'll charge the actual yardage cost for each month's backing if you choose to add a coordinating backing. (So backings will range from $3.25 to $13.75, depending on the month, with most coming in at $7.50). Add the backing option here
The quilts vary in size so the required yardage varies. To keep things simple, we're going to charge a flat rate each month of $28.95. Order here.
We're also offering Kim's large Esther's Bloomers Stitchalong program. Read details about it & sign up here