2016 Quiltmania Mystery program
It's here! We are thrilled to announce that we are once again your kit source for the 2016 Quiltmania Mystery program.
by Petra Prins.
Here's the first block. We think it's the BEST ONE EVER!
We can't share many details yet other than this:
1) This is an original design by the amazing Petra Prins.
2) It uses fabrics from Europe--fabrics that aren't readily available here in the US. That does mean these are fabrics that cost a little more than what we are used to here in the US.
3) We have exclusive access to several of the prints--in other words, the only way to get some of the featured prints is to sign up for kits from an exclusive store, authorized to purchase these prints. In addition, the fabrics are limited. If you miss out, you won't find them elsewhere.
4) We're down to the last few days of being able to adjust our order so that we can guarantee that you will receive the exact prints Petra uses.
5) If you've been in one of our other Quiltmania mysteries, you know we go above & beyond to deliver value for your money.
You won't regret joining this mystery.
So, to participate, you'll need all 6 issues of Quiltmania that are published in 2016. If you don't have a subscription or access, you can sign up for a year-long subscription from us here.
Then, reserve your spot in our program. We'll ship 6 total kits, bi-monthly starting in January, 2016. Each kit is $47.95 plus shipping. Yes, we know that seems like a lot, but keep in mind the quilt does use a large amount of fabric; it's fabric coming from Europe; it's exclusive and limited.
CURRENTLY SOLD OUT. WE ARE MAINTAINING A WAIT LIST. IF YOU'RE INTERESTED, PLEASE CALL 573-581-1966 TO BE ADDED TO THE LIST.
We know you'll have lots of questions. Here's a few things we don't
1) finished size of the quilt;
2) what the entire quilt looks like;
3) while we have some idea of the fabrics, we are not authorized to share information about them at this time.
Trust us, you are going to want to make this quilt!
All of our Special Programs or Monthly Programs require a commitment from you for the length of the program. Signing up for a Block of the Month is the same as putting a "quilt" on lay-away". You are making a commitment to purchase the entire set of patterns or kits. You have the choice of prepaying for the entire BOM or paying on a monthly basis. There are NO exceptions to this rule, so please don't ask if you can discontinue a program once you've joined in.
Most programs have an optional finishing or sashing kit which you may decide to purchase at the end of the program. We'll give you details on the finishing kit as the program is winding down & you may decide then what to do.